Attack of the Clones Minute 28: Pianos
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 28)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 21st, 2016
Anakin and Jar Jar stand near the door of the anteroom to Padmé's bedroom. Padmé and Dormé move about packing luggage.
- Yoda complains about the kids these days.
- Floating chair noises.
- Lucas editorializes by having the camera pan to Yoda. Yoda is too sure of himself.
- "The Prophecy" is mentioned for the first time in this film.
- INS-444 window installation droid.
- Padmé's packing dress with early-concept Leia buns.
- Mentioned: Yarael Poof.
- More discussion of what it means to "bring balance" to the Force.
- Referenced: The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988) - "I must kill, the Queen".
- Samuel L. Jackson as a Jedi. Crystal explains her issues with this.
- Maybe having a Sam Jackson-esque Mace Windu on the Council is a sign of the times - how far the Jedi have strayed.
- Referenced: The Island of Doctor Moreau (1996)
- Potential MxM podcast covering this movie?
- How does the installer droid work? None of these questions were answered by Wookieepedia.
- Cut scene of interaction between Padmé and Jar Jar, but previous two scenes were added.
- Jar Jar only has three fingers and a thumb.
- Shoutout to: Daughter The Retailer.
- Referenced: Tom and Jerry cartoon
- 26:55 podcast episode length.
- Pete accidentally says "The Phantom Menace" instead of "Attack of the Clones". This is not the first (nor the last) time that he or Alex will do this.
- Crystal: <impression of Yoda's floaty chair noises that sounds like a turkey>
- Alex: He's almost as overconfident as Master Yoda!
- Crystal: Kill your boss, bring balance, perfect.
- Pete: Much like the chosen one I was told I was going to be, I will bring balance to this.
- Pete: Let's say you were an alien. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying, let's say you were...
- Crystal: Early concept Leia buns.