Attack of the Clones Minute 70: Spare Parts
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 70)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 17th, 2017
In Jango's cockpit, they see the huge explosion as Obi-Wan's ship appears to smash into the asteroid.
- Starts with Obi-Wan being relentlessly pursued by a rocket, and ends with Jango landing on Geonosis, secure in the knowledge that he has destroyed Obi-Wan.
- Thanks to and from Madison for the week!
- How would Obi-Wan have gotten Jango back to Coruscant with his tiny one-man fighter?
- "Watch out!" as Boba Fett's sitcom catchphrase.
- Will Disney release a Prequel-heavy anthology film? Maybe based around Boba Fett.
- R4 facts:
- Attached to the ship by Anakin Skywalker.
- Lost her body in a garbage masher accident.
- An earlier draft had R4 chained to a post in the execution arena on Geonosis along with the Jedi.
- Why didn't Jango start by using the missile instead of his other weapons? To teach Boba.
- Why the Jedi starfighter flickers out as if it had been destroyed. Is Obi-Wan using the Force to evade detection?
- If Obi-Wan shut his ship down, does that include shutting R4 down as well? Parallel to C-3PO when the Falcon is in the asteroid field.
- Speculation that this experience allowed Boba Fett to locate the Falcon later in life.
- What are the spare parts comprised of? R4's bottom half?
- The old "@ @" vs. "A-T-A-T" (vs. "Imperial Walker") debate.
- Madison shares her toy memories.
- Her mother's cabinet full of Yoda memorabilia.
- Madison grew up next door to the Hamills!
- Shoutout to former guest of the show Nathan Hamill.
- Support the Show on Patreon, and fill out the Wondery survey.
- 28:24 podcast episode length.
- This is the first time "flies" has been used for the biweekly new "-ize" word. However "Jedis" had been used 4 separate times by the date this episode aired.
- Pete: ...analyze, scrutinize, and "this is why I hate to fly"s...
- Pete: I think she's [R4] turned off by the whole thing. Madison: She's just so not into it.