Attack of the Clones Minute 112: In Sync
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 18th, 2017
Several Jedi run to the center of the arena and toss lightsabers to Obi-Wan and Anakin.
- Starts with a line of Jedi charging into battle, in a very historic-looking, epic scene, and ends with another epic scene of C-3PO's head asking "What's all this noise?".
- Lightsaber safety is a low priority in this battle.
- 212 Jedi fought in this battle, with no more than 32 surviving.
- The two Jedi Caddies were sent there specifically for Obi-Wan and Anakin.
- Padmé very conveniently lands next to a gun, similar in spirit to the midriff scene.
- It is odd that C-3PO's head is compatible with a battle droid body.
- 24:21 podcast episode length.
- At the time of filming, George Lucas' daughters were the right age to justify offering cameos to N'Sync.
- Pete: This is a veritable goldmine of nameless, quick, one-second cameos of technicians and... Alex: ...contest winners...
- Mike: People said "We can't have N'Sync in this movie! It'll ruin it!"