Attack of the Clones Minute 115: Butt Magnet
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 21th, 2017
Obi-Wan and Anakin swing their lightsabers, cutting droids in half. Padmé blasts away at droids and Geonosians.
- Starts with "Animé" getting knocked off the chariot at Petranaki Memorial Arena, and ends with C-3PO saying that life is a drag.
- This sequence is a lot of fun, and Anakin is not in it...
- Obi-Wan brutally kills Mr. Acklay. The battle droids have a perfect shot at Obi-Wan, but don't do anything.
- There should have been a young Malakili in the arena.
- R2-D2 shows up out of nowhere. He had gone for coffee after shutting down the droid factory.
- R2 shoots out a butt magnet. This scene supposedly mirrors the tow cable scene in the Battle of Hoth.
- Padmé and Anakin's "witty" banter makes little sense.
- Would Disney have bought Lucasfilm, and made Episodes II and III, if The Phantom Menace had bombed?
- 27:23 podcast episode length.
- Mike: I wish the Force had never gotten me pregnant!
- Mike: Hayden Christensen is doing some of the heavy dropping.