Attack of the Clones Minute 116: Sith Club
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 24th, 2017
In the archducal box, Count Dooku lifts his hand. The droids lower their weapons. The Count calls out to the Jedi.
- Starts with the battle droids pushing back the Jedi forces, and ends with Dooku announcing "Now, it is finished.".
- What would you be willing to pay for a role as an extra in a Star Wars movie?
- "Featured Background Jedi" Joclad Danva caught Pete's attention.
- Stunt doubles getting to play background characters is preferable to N'Sync.
- Dark Jedi are Fake Sith.
- The big star in this minute is C-3PO's comedy routine.
- "Joke jokes" are a new phenomenon in the sequels. The Original Trilogy relied more on wry humor.
- R2-D2 fixes C-3PO in the middle of the battlefield.
- The mystery of the squirming battle droid legs.
- How does C-3PO stand up from lying down?
- Dooku comes out, and addresses only Mace Windu, talking manager to manager.
- There are a total of 3,000 droidekas in the battle.
- 39:18 podcast episode length.
- Pete: You don't take a stapler into battle, and then wonder why it falls apart. Alex: That's an old Jedi proverb.