Attack of the Clones Minute 122: Hangars
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 2nd, 2017
In the open cockpit is the unmistakable figure of Count Dooku.
- Starts with Poggle the Lesser saying "If they find out what we are planning to build, we are doomed!", and ends with Count Dooku flying away on his sky cycle.
- The history of the Death Star plans.
- The Empire Strikes Back does not contain any mention of the Death Star.
- Why are the separatists doomed if the Death Star plans are discovered?
- Data transmission in the Star Wars universe is a courier-based system.
- How does Poggle fit into the plot of Rogue One?
- Favorite Star Wars hangars
- Count Dooku is having the time of his life on the sky cycle.
- 26:01 podcast episode length.
- Alex: Is that really what it's called? "Sky cycle"? Adam: His wee bike. Weeeeee!
- Pete: Poggle and Krennic, that's my team!