Attack of the Clones Minute 126: The Dooku Double
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 8th, 2017
Obi-Wan lifts his lightsaber. Count Dooku smiles.
- Starts with Obi-Wan telling Anakin that they will take Dooku together, and ends with Padmé making sand angels in the hills of Geonosis.
- The Jedi should have a playbook for fighting Sith.
- Kevin Maher saw AOTC for the first time just hours before recording this Minute.
- This is, chronologically, the premiere of Force lightning.
- Anakin missed the Force lightning lesson, or he cannot use it because it would short-circuit his hand.
- Spoiler: This week contains Yoda hype!
- Christopher Lee delivers a great sword fight.
- Joe Dator is honored to be back on the podcast, and is having a wonderful time.
- Dooku is a specialist in Form II.
- Padmé has been rolling in the sand for two minutes.
- 26:05 podcast episode length.
- Alex: He learned to be classy, she learned to hate sand.
- Kevin: He hates sand, people!