Attack of the Clones Minute 127: The Harlem Globetrotters of Lightsabers
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 9th, 2017
With two lightsabers, Anakin attacks. Count Dooku parries and ripostes.
- Starts with Padmé laying on the coarse sands of Geonosis, and ends with Ani and Dooku dueling it out for fate.
- Gary the Clone Trooper asks Padmé if she is alright.
- Kevin's hypothesis is that the clone troopers are CG to dehumanize them.
- Joe never wanted to see the clone wars.
- Padmé hates the forward command center.
- Things the commentators like:
- Christopher Lee's grin
- Dooku can pull off black and brown
- The dueling characters seem to go out of their ways not to strike each other.
- Nicks and hacks
- Saul Goodman's hair
- Anakin and Obi-Wan are Riggs and Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon).
- 35:37 podcast episode length.
- Alex: Jump into the battle Anakin does.