Attack of the Clones Minute 132: The Fightin' Dewbacks
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 16th, 2017
Count Dooku’s Interstellar Sail Ship glides through a deserted, burned-out part of Coruscant.
- Starts with Count Dooku, or his chauffeur, hoisting the main sail, and ends with Dooku approaching the down-and-dirty industrial zone of Coruscant.
- Gentrification on Coruscant
- Again, Yoda is a liar about the "size issue", as he moves his cane by merely glancing at it.
- This minute is not as good as The Empire Strikes Back.
- Highlights of Coruscant:
- The Underworld: The bottom level with all the bounty hunters and scum
- The Galactic Museum:
- Founded in 12,000 BBY
- There is a branch in CoCo Town, right next to the Dewback Inn
- They give a fairly neutral depiction of history
- The University of Coruscant
- Founded in 15,550 BBY
- During the Empire, only humans were allowed to attend
- The Great Western Sea, the only body of water on Coruscant
- The Flophouse crew covered this movie as well.
- 22:51 podcast episode length.
- Stuart: The bad part of town: East Coruscant.
- Alex: This part of town is known as "The Works". Stuart: It's got sour cream and avocado on it?
- Stuart: I imagine the fish that live in that sea are snotty and think that they are better than fish in the... Dan: The fly-over fish.
- Stuart: How's the youngling hunting [on Coruscant]?
- Stuart: I think Endor is not bad, except for, once again, the locals. Alex: You would fit right in at the University of Coruscant!