Attack of the Clones Minute 22: Backdoor Kenobi
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 13th, 2016
Ahead, Zam turns in through a door and disappears. A nightclub sign is flashing over the door.
- Very concerned Rodian.
- The Outlander Gambling Club.
- A lot of practical model work in this scene.
- Anybody can claim to have been an extra in a mask.
- Debate over who played the stormtrooper who hit his head on the Death Star.
- How does Zam NOT get away? She is a changeling with a huge head start.
- She was going into a nightclub, and so she didn't change her appearance because she wanted to look her best.
- Referenced: Jaxxon and Hedji from the Marvel Star Wars comics.
- Coruscant city planning and real estate.
- Shoutout to Grant Imahara, formerly of Mythbusters.
- Actors are still on green screen - they don't get to interact with the models.
- How does Obi-Wan know Zam is hiding and not running? The nightclub has plenty of exits .
- Conflict with this scene and Old Ben's recollection of Anakin as a cunning warrior and good friend.
- Obi-Wan gets a crazy good parking spot.
- 26:44 podcast episode length.
- Star Wars #8 was discussed on SWM:WE.
- Coruscant is 12,240 km (7605.5 miles) in diameter. As a comparison, the Earth is 12,756 km (7,917.5 miles) in diameter.
- Steele's STEELE WARS pick of the day is episode 34 with guest Angus Truskett.
- Contact the show
- Call 8-DAY-GREEDO
- Steele: He does look like his hat could make spaghetti. Which is the sign of any good hat.
- Pete: If anybody asks, we were great friends, ok?