Attack of the Clones Minute 68: Learning How To Laugh
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 15th, 2017
Jango Fett grabs the controls. They are thrown around as the ship plummets to try to lose Obi-Wan.
- Starts with Boba cackling, and ends with Obi chasing the Fetts through an asteroid.
- Boba Fett (the character or the actor?) is still working on his maniacal laugh. He's learning how to laugh.
- This asteroid chase as a teachable moment for young Boba.
- Seismic charges, and how they work when there's no sound in space.
- Critical comparison with the asteroid field scene in ESB.
- Jango should have let his son fly.
- Slave I facts.
- Consumables for a month-long stakeout.
- Would you want to go into space in the Star Wars universe? How about in regular space?
- We'd like to live on Kamino.
- Madison's AOTC memories.
She was 10 when it came out. Madison's mother is super-obssessed with Yoda, and has a Yoda shrine and a Yoda tattoo. She loved Yoda's fight scene. Madison saw it twice in theaters, but liked episode I more.
- Madison ranks the movies.
- 23:11 podcast episode length.
- Metric tonnes are a unit of mass equivalent to 1000 kilograms, or roughly 2200 pounds of weight (when measured on Earth at sea level).
- Pete is a staunch proponent of viewing the movies in release order.
- Alex: Forty metric tonnes of steaks.
- Madison: Yeah we get it; Anakin's getting sassy now.