Empire Minute 11: Falling Down in the Snow
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
Artoo stands in the falling snow, beeping worriedly. Threepio moves stiffly over to him.
- Threepio again complaining about his joints freezing
- R2 accessories
- Josh reiterates (from last week) Pete's dislike of The Force as a superpower
- Bootleg robot rules
- Speculation as to C-3PO's origins
- Why is he... the way he is?
- Mentioned: Masters of Teräs Käsi, Superman
- Spoilers: Yoda shows up later
- 18:33 podcast episode length.
- This is Josh's third appearance on the show.
- New force powers revealed in Episode VII include freezing a blaster bolt in mid-air and paralyzing opponents/knocking them unconscious
- The Star Wars martial art Teräs Käsi was introduced into canon by the Solo standalone film.
- Josh: "...And I'm Josh Flanagan, I think I'm literally broadcasting from Hoth! I'm saying it's COLD everyone! HELLO?" <thumps microphone>
- Josh: "I'm bad with Scandinavia, and pretty much anything north of Spain"
- Josh: (as movie crew) "Alright, we'll come back. At least we don't have to be in Tunisia this timne, man it was hot there! We're going where?"
- Alex: "That guy's trying to kill me, and he's using my own robot against me!"