From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
Ghorfas may refer to:
- The preferred nomenclature for the native people of Tatooine.
- The real life grain storage structures built by ancient Tunisians that served as the slave quarters on Tatooine.
- Also known as Ghorfas flu, this is an infectious disease invented by Hal Lublin that can be contracted while in the company of Native Tatooiners.
- Shmi Skywalker died from Ghorfas Syndrome during AOTC, according the the podcast.
- Jedi infected with Ghorfas Syndrome may experience personality changes akin to falling to the Dark side.
- The eponymous episode of the Attack of the Clones Minute.