In 1985, Jackie got drunk and heckled Sam Kinison in Madison, Wisconsin. She was told, by management, that open mike night was on Sundays. Just three weeks later she did open mike. Jackie is now a writer, occasional actor, and a nationally touring stand-up comedian with a new hour stand-up special "This Will Make an Excellent Horcrux." Her comedy is like listening to a really racy episode of All Things Considered. She is also the host of the critically acclaimed podcast, The Dork Forest, where she interviews all and sundry about the things they love: their "dorkdoms." It's the safest space in podcastville, a space for people to admit that thing they dork out about more than anyone. The Dork Forest is in its tenth year and is available on iTunes. Jackie enjoys video games, go-carts, hackysack, horseback riding and other traditionally tiny-child activities in an ongoing attempt to block out reality. Also; wicker gives her the creeps. Now you know.
Rank the Star Wars Movies
- http://www.familypetancestry.com just kidding it links to http://www.jackiekashian.com
- Star Wars Minute 71: Who Can We Get To Walk By?
- Star Wars Minute 72: This...Thing
- Star Wars Minute 73: A Lot of Cameras
- Star Wars Minute 74: I'm Here To Rescue You
- Star Wars Minute 75: Imaginary Friend
- Empire Minute 6: Waldorf Salad
- Empire Minute 7: Rush Hour in the Ice Tube
- Empire Minute 8: Deck Officer!
- Empire Minute 9: My Little Tauntaun
- Empire Minute 10: That Jedi Body