Jedi Minute 124: Mister T's Milk
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 25th, 2015
Han looks down from the sky to Leia, a look of concern on his face. Leia continues to look at the sky as though listening for a silent voice.
- Starts with Han saying "...dontcha." and ends with horns sounding victory.
- Horn sound swiped from The Ten Commandments (1956).
- Wrapping up the Han-Leia storyline.
- Shout-out to fellow iFanboy Conor Kilpatrick. All three of the iFanboy crew have now been on for Jedi.
- Ewok party horns.
- Spring break on Endor.
- How to pronounce Kashyyyk.
- Referenced: Krelman from the Holiday Special.
- Dialog is very soap opera-y.
- Acting choices in this scene and in the movie and the various (especially chemical) reasons behind them.
- Critiquing the kissing.
- Leia has passively accepted that Luke is [could be] her brother: it really should have been a bigger deal.
- How much do Luke and Leia know about their personal histories? How much do they tell the others?
- 30:26 podcast episode length.
- Cold open: Alex ordered them a 4-lb sack of Osetra Golden Imperial Caviar for $9600 by going to starwarsminute.com/amazon.
- At the standard affiliate payment rate of 4.0% of purchase price, this purchase would (back when the affiliate link still worked) have earned the guys $384.
- Despite the lush, Northern California-like environs, Endor has only 8% surface water, according to Wookieepedia.
- Alex: I have it on good authority of a Jedi Minute 47: Lies Upon Lieslying ghost.