Jedi Minute 75: You and Your Food
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 17th, 2015
Chief Chirpa yells orders to the cowering Ewoks. They rush up and release the bound prisoners.
- Starts with the Ewoks in terror as C-3PO elevates around the "room". Ends a minute later with Wicket checking out R2-D2 now that they're all friends.
- First confirmed Jedi levitation (or robot jets)?
- C-3PO is played in this scene by stuntman Chris Parsons.
- Another "goonda".
- Artoo knows everything that's going on all the time.
- Would you want an astromech droid of your very own?
- Mentioned: Pete the Jawa.
- Have Han or Leia ever seen Luke use telekinesis before now? Do they believe it was Luke levitating C-3PO or did they think he could do it by himself?
- Shout-out to Jordan White.
- C-3PO's volume knob must be broken.
- Robot jets in this and other (purely theoretical, of course) movies.
- Artoo's reaction to Threepio floating.
- Artoo falling down. Was this an accident in filmmaking?
- Crystal named her plant Salacious Crumb.
- Salacious Crumb as a Big Mouth Billy Bass.
- The soundtrack in isolation is terrifying. Other Star Wars soundtracks.
- The big spoiler in the track list for Episode I.
- Crystal's thoughts on the Special Editions.
- What if C-3PO just kept on rising up and up like a balloon?
- Listener Projects: make this!
- Thanks to Crystal for the week! Follow Crystal @thecrystalbeth on social media.
- Like SWM on Facebook and call 8-DAY-GREEDO.
- 22:31 podcast episode length.
- Cold open: 8-DAY-GREEDO call. Ewoks might be more popular if we saw them as the ferocious beasts they really are.
- The domain http://ilovestarwars.com is currently available (as of February 2018).
- Jack Purvis was both the Chief Jawa and Teebo. Kenny Baker was Paploo.
- Collective false memories are surprisingly common, and have been dubbed the Mandela effect.
- Pete: C-3PO is literally being held up as a god.
- Crystal He's [Artoo] got a good...round dome upon his... cylinder.
- Pete:...'Siri' combined with a Roomba. Alex and then Pete: And it can zap your Ewoks for you.