Jedi Minute 77: Yub Nubs
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 21st, 2015
At the end of it, the Chief, Logray, and the elders confer, then nod in agreement. The Chief stands and makes a pronouncement.
- Starts with C-3PO in the middle of his story, and ends with Luke skulking away onto the balcony.
- C-3PO taking artistic license, casting himself as the hero in the story.
- Harrison Ford being ashamed and embarrassed in the movie.
- How should you act around Ewoks? The way you act around small children?
- Wicket is cute, but most other Ewok masks are terrifying.
- Ewok toy talk.
- Ewok fact: Ewoks only have three fingers.
- What do Ewoks smell like? Do they bathe?
- Different breeds of Ewok.
- The Ewok TV movies.
- Anthony Daniels facts.
- Before doing Star Wars, the only science fiction film he had seen was 2001: A Space Odyssey, which he walked out of after 10 minutes.
- Voiced Legolas in the Bakshi "Lord of the Rings".
- Mentioned: Leonard Nimoy performing "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins".
- The relationship between Chewie and Han.
- Han's role (or lack thereof) in the movie. Is it because they didn't know he was coming back, or because Harrison didn't want to do much?
- The Ewok citizenship process.
- The Ewoks agree to help because they want to eat the Imperials.
- Plug for SWM:WE
- 19:59 podcast episode length.
- Today’s episode is sponsored by Dodd Skalle Investigations Vol. 1: The Simian Case!
- Alex is correct, the cat breed is called the Munchkin.
- Alex: Come here and rub your yub nubs all over me.