Jedi Minute 86: Ketchup Naboo
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 4th, 2015
Han, Leia, Chewbacca, the droids, Wicket, and another Ewok scout, Paploo, hide on a ridge overlooking the massive Imperial shield generator.
- Starts with Luke being sent to the Emperor's office, and ends with Wicket telling C-3PO the plan.
- Another "Martin Short" moment.
- Another 'Yub yub'
- Tony is in the Fourfecta club.
- Vader is standing there stewing after the sick burn delivered by Luke.
- Do the Stormtroopers know who Luke is? They barely know who Darth Vader is, or his past.
- What were the sleeping arrangements on Endor?
- Are Stormtroopers still clones? What's canon now?
- Notable dubbed lines of dialog.
- Referenced: Limp Bizkit.
- Mentioned: the Holiday Special. Shoutout to former guest of the show Dan Whitley.
- Commuter shuttle to the Death Star.
- Mentioned: the razor/Midi-chlorian detector.
- O-I-I on the back of Stormtroopers.
- Clone Trooper personal effects.
- Mentioned. Feliz Navipod.
- Support the Show!
- 20:31 podcast episode length.
- Cold open: 8-DAY-GREEDO call from Tom in Canada, continuing the controversy over Moisture Vaporators.
- In real world gambling (such as in horse racing), picking the first four finishers correctly is known as the "superfecta" or the "quadfecta".
- The website StarWarsHolidaySpecial.com has a recipe for Wookiee-ookies.
- The "tricorder-esque" scanner carried by the Rebel strike team on Endor is a Low-feedback scanner. That's essentially the entire article right there, but we've included the link anyway.
- Pete: That's what you put on a Telephone Sandwich: ketchup Naboo.
- Pete: One Bothan died to get us this shuttle schedule.