Jedi Minute 87: All You Over There
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 5th, 2015
A giant Rebel Star Cruiser is up at the front, but now the Millennium Flacon roars up to a spot ahead of it, tiny in comparison.
- Starts with Leia asking C-3PO what is Wicket saying; ends with the ships jumping to lightspeed.
- All the "-wings".
- First time we see the Falcon flying in this movie.
- C-3PO acting as a translater. There should be no need for Leia to ask what is being said.
- Listener Projects: Make a 20 minute music video of Yak Face with Yakety Sax.
- Alien languages in the the Original Trilogy vs. foreign accents in the Prequels.
- Characters being spoken to in an alien language, but then replying in English.
- Nien Nunb
- Other listener project: edit in party horns for Admiral Ackbar's mark.
- Ackbar's chair
- Rudy Vallee and magaphone crooning
Tony's mom sent away for the Nien Nunb figure. Tony went through a brief phase where he got rid of all his Star Wars toys and has since had to re-acquire them. He bought some here at SW Celebration. There was only one survivor of the toy purge: his Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper Disguise figure. Tony was 5, the perfect age, when this came out, so he doesn't hate the Ewoks.
- Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition.
- 22:31 podcast episode length.
- Cold Open: plug for Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition.
- The Mon Calamari live in water, and are amphibious.
- Alex is correct; according to Wookieepedia, species like the Wookiees are able to learn to understand Basic, but are physically unable to speak it.
- Pete: I thought you said 20 minutes of "Yakety Sax".
- Kenner Nien Nunb toy commercial