DR. MATT GOURLEY, PyT has performed with Upright Citizen’s Brigade, Second City, and Improv Olympic. He has been featured on Comedy Central’s Drunk History, slurring his way through thoughtful retellings of Watergate and the Alamo.
Other mentionables include Adventure Time, Attack of the Show, Ghost Ghirls, and NBC’s World Cup Comedy. Matt is also the spokesperson for Volkswagen and can been seen in other various commercials for other various corporate titans.
He edits the Superego Podcast and is the podcast developer for Earwolf and Wolfpop. There, he hosts the I Was There Too podcast as well as co-hosts the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project.
More podcasts? You bet. Matt also co-hosts the James Bonding podcast for Nerdist.com.
And finally, Matt is an adjunct professor who teaches acting and improv at various southern California colleges, where he will most likely give you an easy A.
Rank the Star Wars Movies
5, 6, 4, 7, R1, 8, 1, 3, 2 (ROTS 95)
6 times, at least
- Jedi Minute 76: The Nooch
- Jedi Minute 77: Yub Nubs
- Jedi Minute 78: Say Threepio
- Jedi Minute 79: Literally Everything
- Jedi Minute 80: Dorothy Parker Sass Machine
- Phantom Menace Minute 26: The Phil Collins Vampire Look
- Phantom Menace Minute 27: Tech Support, where you can hear his incredible Irvin "The Kersh" Kershner impression.
- Phantom Menace Minute 28: Wigdar
- Phantom Menace Minute 29: Made You Look
- Phantom Menace Minute 30: The Garb of a Moisture Farmer
- Never Say Never Again Minute 95: Disco Closet
- SW Special Edition Minute 54: Boogie
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 91: The Tucker of Its Time
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 92: Running Out of Wipes
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 93: Sky Lanes
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 94: Reinventing Basketball
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 95: The Quick Change Finale
- Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 29