Mike Norton is a Chicago-based cartoonist and creator of the award-winning webcomic, BATTLEPUG. Additionally he co-hosts the Crankcast podcast. He has that George Lucas programming in his brain so whenever Star Wars is on TV, he HAS to watch it. It’s a sickness. He has a train that runs right past his studio that sounds a lot like the first transport escaping Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back.
Rank the Star Wars Movies
4, 5, 7, 6, 8, R1, 1, 2, 3 (for scale, Raiders of the Lost Ark would go between ANH and ESB) (ROTS 78)
- Star Wars Minute 116: A Kind of Garbled Hey
- Empire Minute 31: Daft Punk
- Empire Minute 32: Rebellion 1st, Conservation 2nd
- Empire Minute 33: Poop Hatch
- Empire Minute 34: May Contain Wampas
- Empire Minute 35: His Zip-It Finger
- Jedi Minute 50: Reset (8-DAY-GREEDO call).
- Jedi Minute 122: Odin
- Phantom Menace Minute 76: Capri Sun
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 76: I Did What?
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 77: Poor Vader
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 78: The Office
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 79: Swindled by a Crazy Space Wizard
- Revenge of the Sith Minute 80: The Four Masters
3 hours, 0 minutes, 7 seconds
22 minutes, 31 seconds
Jedi Minute 122: Odin (27 minutes, 20 seconds)
Empire Minute 31: Daft Punk (17 minutes, 35 seconds)