Phantom Menace Minute 64: Mariomar
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 18th, 2016
Anakin works his way through a dense mass of racers as they zoom over a dune sea, kicking up dust.
- Kitster gives a hearty "Yippee!"
- Throwback to: Diahann Carroll's song from Holiday Special.
- Asterios describes seeing the movie for the first time
- Mentioned: The Wachowskis' Speed Racer, Truth or Consequences, NM (named after the TV show).
- Special musical performance: A few bars of "It Was A Very Good Year".
- Shoutout to: former guest of the show Forbidden Jeff.
- 22:41 podcast episode length.
- The question that Alex was pushing back was first mentioned on-air yesterday
- Asterios: Wow. Half of Star Wars Minute is baffled by this minute of Star Wars.
- Alex: Who wouldn't want to marry Omar?"
- Pete: This movie can buy cigarettes. Asterios: This movie can be drafted. Alex: It should have been "second drafted". Goodnight!