Jedi Minute 109: Edward Microphonehands
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
(Redirected from Return of the Jedi 109)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 4th, 2015
Luke looks momentarily toward the Emperor, then back to Vader, and realizes he is using the dark side.
Daughter The Retailer (background)
- Starts with Luke and Vader attacking each other with lightsabers, and ends with them attacking each other with lightsabers.
- The shot of Vader at the bottom of the stairs and Luke at the top mirrors their positions in the story arc.
- Master swordsman Bob Anderson stands in for David Prowse in this scene.
- Lightsaber® brand laser swords.
- Darth Vader falling down the stairs.
- Mentioned: Lewis Carroll's satirical parody Father William.
- Luke and Vader fight like 8-year-olds.
- Mentioned: "Boyfights".
- An ewok-free cut of the battle, and the opposite, all-ewok cut.
- How Ben Burtt captures all these unusual sounds. He's mic'ed at all times. He's like Edward Microphonehands.
- How much does Vader know about Obi-Wan's training (or lack thereof) of Luke?
- Luke has the high ground.
- Kristen's beverage pairings.
- Kristen and Ella rank the movies.
- Support the Show.
- 18:52 podcast episode length.
- Pete: "Poking his cloak", if you know what I mean.
- Alex:...Zima: waah.
- Kristen: <drunkenly> Ann then anutha thing...