Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 112
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Jun 3, 2017
Tony Consiglio joins us to help celebrate the end Attack of the Clones and look ahead to The Last Jedi.
- The Rolling Stones
- ToCo is planning Nothing But Troubled Minutes
- Pete was on Kevin Geeks Out
- The end of AotC
- Tony worked at Madison Square Garden
- Stag films
- Do the guys ever pursue cast members?
- Cheech Marin tried to scam ToCo
- The Last Jedi
- Tony thinks Rey will kill Luke
- Rey's parentage
- Have they written Episode IX?
- Will they kill anyone off?
- Will SW ever have a post-credits sting?
- Jordan White wondered if Darth Vader can silence C-3PO with the force
- Alex was watching Star Wars Explained on YouTube
- He doesn't like the ancient times
- Roll Call
- Movies by Minutes Chicago
- Cameos from the muppet movie
- This episode starts and ends with Orson Welles
- Alex: "We're over half an hour in, we should probably talk a little bit about Star Wars."
- Alex: "I don't think it's C-3PO, he has, like, a red arm"
- Pete: "Newbacca"
- Tony: "Hey, dummy mouth"
- Alex: "Are you making fun of me because I have a monocle?"
- Pete: "Bunnies aren't really rodents, they're lagomorphs" Alex: "You mean they're shape shifters?"
Tony C does the themes. They are almost as good as Tony Thaxton's.
|Things you'd like to see in The Last Jedi|