Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 88
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Episode||Next Episode→|
Pete and Alex gear up for their trip to Los Angeles, respond to some listener questions and go behind the spoiler wall for some speculation on ROGUE-ONE!
10 Dec, 2016
- No opening or closing themes
- The boys are off to LA!
- Dan Telfer is going to be at the Nerd Melt toys show
- Alex is way behind on his Rebels reviews
- Last week: Movies by Minutes All-Star Week
- Next week: Steele Saunders of Steele Wars
- Ring theory
- Favourite Star Wars doors
- Will Pete do Wizard of Oz minute?
- Star Wars vs Star Trek vs Space 1999 vs Space Precinct vs Doctor Who
- Star Trek Beyond and X-Men Apocalypse
- Billy Joel again!
- Rogue One speculation
- Vader and Lightsabers
- Space Jimmy Smits
- Should everyone die at the end?
- Kevin geeks out
- Jedi mug catastrophe!
- Listener question: Do you have Star Wars holiday decorations that get put up every year?
- Listener question: Real, fake, or no Christmas tree?
- Listener question: Cast M*A*S*H characters in original trilogy roles
- Listener question: Will Rogue One be the first Star wars movie not to be a kids movie?
- Listener question: Tyra Binks or Jar Jar Banks?
- Alex: "Comfort swamp"
- Pete: "Doesn't he just smell the force?"