Star Wars Minute 101: Where the Biggs Scene Would Go
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
October 21, 2013
Luke, Leia, and Dodonna meet under a huge space fighter.
- Another shot of R2-D2's girlfriend (from minute 98)
- Vacuum hat to suck up droids and install them into fighters
- Return of mopey Luke
- Another kiss
- Leia is still in stinky garbage clothes.
- Is there a supply room full of R2 units? or is it B.Y.O.R2?
- How does R2 get into the X-wing without the vacuum hat?
- Referenced: The Simpsons (raise your left? hand)
- Discussion of the cut Biggs scene
- Pete is distracted here whether the scene is there or not
- It's strange to restore just this scene, and not the one from earlier in the film
- Having Red Leader say he knew Anakin Skywalker is problematic given what we learned from the prequels.
- Luke loses a lot of loved ones in this movie, though not nearly as many, one would assume, as Leia does.
- Luke has figured out that Leia will give him hugs and kisses if he plays sad and mopey.
- Pete's love of Y-wings
- He tells the story of having a Rebel Alliance ID card with the "Y-wing pilot" box checked.
- Y-wing toy talk
- 16:43 podcast episode length.
- First mention of the first ever live show
- Pete mentions that it will not be called Star Wars Minute Live. Good thing he didn't spoil the surprise of what it was actually called.
- Pete: (As Red Leader) "I knew your father, who was not Darth Vader."
- Alex: Terrible what Darth Vader did to your father. Pete: I watched the whole thing; he shot him in the face.
- Alex: (As Leia) "Yeah, Han's not coming? Aw. Did I mention my planet got blown up today and everyone I loved was killed?" Pete: "'Cause that's sad too."
- Alex: Should I talk about Y-wings in this minute? Or should we save them for a later minute? Pete: We should be talking about Y-wings in every minute as far as I'm concerned.
- Pete: Gold Squadron? These are my people.