Star Wars Minute 120: Go Get It, Luke
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
November 15th, 2013
Part two of the End Credits
- Starts with credit for set dresser Roger Christian and ends with credits for special mechanical equipment guys.
- Ron Beck, not Rod Beck
- Still photographer John Jay
- Phil Tippett - stop-motion animation
- Rick Baker, creature maker
- Pete snubs the special mechanical equipment guys.
- Request that they call 8-DAY-GREEDO
- Ralph McQuarrie is credited as "Planet and satellite artist" which is cool.
- Referenced: Zucker, Abrahams, and Zucker putting Easter Eggs in the credits.
- Do you stick around for the credits when seeing a movie in the theater?
- It's amazing how few people it took to make this.
- Mentioned: Spaceballs, Airplane
- Shoutout to: Dennis Murren
- Discussion of potential future "Movies by Minutes"
- "Indiana Jones Minute" and several others are eventually set up (see http://moviesbyminutes.com).
- 26:38 podcast episode length.
- Jeff: I didn't see many Sputniks in the movie.
- Alex: (sarcastically) Who are they to make money off of other people's ideas?