Star Wars Minute 47: Humidifier
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
August 6th, 2013
With astounding agility, old Ben’s laser sword sparks to life, and in a flash an arm lies on the floor.
- First (release order) limb severed via lightsaber
- Chewbacca first named
- Luke goes down pretty easy
- Chalmun's fire safety precautions
- Whose arm is that?
- Aqualish have flipper hands?
- What injuries did the Doctor sustain?
- Greedo seems to be the only one who takes notice
- Wookiee naming conventions
- Can Ben understand Chewie? Or did he use Force mind reading?
- Referenced: Ponda Baba's bad day from Robot Chicken
- Mentioned: Spoilers
- 15:55 podcast episode length
- This episode is the first to have been supported by LessAccounting.com
- LessAccounting was the first financial supporter of the show
- The Aqualish from the Holiday Special was named Teak Sidbam
- Alex: Your name is... 'John Alienface'
- Tony: A hairy third arm?
- Pete: It takes years of practice to play the humidifier.