Steele Saunders is a Melbourne born award-winning podcaster, stand-up comedian, and TV presenter. He is most known for his self-produced "I Love Green Guide Letters" and "Steele Wars" podcasts as well as being a regular panelist on Studio 10, which is broadcasted nationally on Network 10 Australia. He is based in Melbourne and Los Angeles. Steele loves Star Wars and each week he finds people of interest to talk to him about it.
Being a regular on TV, radio & the Australian stand-up circuit along with his life-long love and deep knowledge of all things Star Wars makes him a great ambassador for the fandom. He once interviewed Harrison Ford for Australian TV and Ford touched him on the shoulder. Steele has not washed that shoulder since.
He is, in fact, taller than your average house cat.
Rank the Star Wars Movies
6, 4, 7, 5, R, 3, 1, 2
6, 4, 7, 8, 5, R, 2, 1, 3, S (TFA 43)
- Attack of the Clones Minute 21: One-Minute Car Crash
- Attack of the Clones Minute 22: Backdoor Kenobi
- Attack of the Clones Minute 23: No-Name Sport Involving Robots
- Attack of the Clones Minute 24: The Matrix
- Attack of the Clones Minute 25: A Horse's Hoof
- You're Getting The "I Love You"
- The Force Awakens 41: The Newbacca
- The Force Awakens 42: Moofmilker
- The Force Awakens 43: Intergalactic Bird Scooter
- The Force Awakens 44: Death Gang
- The Force Awakens 45: The Cybernetic Parts Community
- Week in Review #9
6 hours, 49 minutes, 7 seconds
37 minutes, 12 seconds
You're Getting The "I Love You" (58 minutes, 52 seconds)
Attack of the Clones Minute 22: Backdoor Kenobi (26 minutes, 45 seconds)