Phantom Menace Minute 51: Jerk Planet
From The Star Wars Minute Wiki
(Redirected from The Phantom Menace 51)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 1st, 2016
Qui-Gon takes the blood stained chip and inserts it into the comlink, then calls Obi-Wan.
- Midi-chlorians first mentioned
- First mention (episode order) of Yoda
- Cut Greedo scene would have just ended
- Only scene shot purely on digital film
- Other Prequels shot solely on digital
- Joseph's general prequel feelings
- The 'science' of Midi-chlorians
- Qui-Gon as the one who wanted to train Anakin
- Paternal relationship
- Obi-Wan's guilt at Qui-Gon's death forces him to train Anakin = character growth
- Almost no "applause shots" (see first few minutes of Empire Minute) except for Darth Maul
- Mentioned: Yarael Poof, Mogo the Living Planet from Green Lantern
- 23:32 podcast episode length.
- Pete: "Poorly made and enjoyable are not mutualy exclusive. No- Yes." - Pete
- Pete: "You're gonna have to give me seven Wupiupis, if you know what I mean. Uh—" Alex: "That'll take hours."