Tom Taylor was 10 years old in 1981, and through some miracle remains that age to this day. He is a writer, editor, and part-time podcaster. Is there another kind? Tom Taylor grew up in Connecticut and started writing when he was in grade school. Most of his work from that early period were rehashes of "Twilight Zone" episodes and Stephen King stories. Just awful. He's gotten much better. He studied writing and film at Emerson College in Boston, and received his MFA in Creative Writing from Columbia College Chicago. He lives in Chicagoland with his wife and son. The first, second, or third pair of breasts he ever saw in a movie were Lacey’s in Caddyshack. He wrote a book you might enjoy called In Memory of Todd Woods, available on for Kindle on Amazon or from Lulu Press. He is co-host of Caddyshack Minute and the Indiana Jones Minute podcasts.
He is a frequent caller on the 8-DAY-GREEDO hotline.
Rank the Star Wars Movies
- Star Wars Minute 113: Let Go, Luke (8-DAY-GREEDO call)
- Empire Minute 14: Breaking Through the Ghost (8-DAY-GREEDO call)
- Jedi Minute 120: Who Cares What You Want (8-DAY-GREEDO call)
- Attack of the Clones Minute 17: G-g-g-g-g-g-g
- Star Wars Minute: Weekend Edition 134