Attack of the Clones Minute 134: The Battle of Manassas
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 134)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 18th, 2017
Obi-Wan turns and looks at the sad little Jedi sitting in the Council Chamber.
- Starts with Obi-Wan and Mace Windu doing post-game analysis on the Battle of Geonosis, and ends with Yoda officially announcing the beginning of this clone war.
- This clone war or The clone war?
- Stuart's adventures in audiobooks on The (or this?) Civil War
- Clone war or clone wars?
- Anakin and Padmé are getting too attached, so, naturally, Obi-Wan sends them off together.
- The guys are looking forward to their 2020 discussion of Saw Gerrera.
- There ought to be chairs (in the Jedi Council room).
- Stuart loves Ki-Adi-Mundi. Here is the list of Plusses:
- Cone-shaped head
- Triumph over adversity
- Cool style, including ponytail and goatee-mustache combo
- Does Yoda pun Mace Windu?
- 27:20 podcast episode length.
- Stuart: How do you do those flips when you have that much extra head?