Attack of the Clones Minute 25: A Horse's Hoof
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 25)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 16th, 2016
Obi-Wan and Anakin look up to see an armoured rocket-man taking off from a roof high above.
- Appearance of the "backdoor Kenobi".
- First "Vader" moment for Anakin.
- Actually effective use of a jet pack.
- Zam's dying words are in Huttese: "Murishani sleemo."
- Obi-Wan knew when to cut off Zam's hand because of the Ring theory.
- Zam seems like she's already dying, just from having her hand cut off.
- Referenced: Goodfellas, the T1000 from Terminator 2.
- Zam's speeder toy talk.
- Anakin's "bad cop" voice is the same as his "love" voice. Was this supposed to be a creepy line delivery?
- What happened to Zam's severed hand / gun? After it was cut off, did it revert to her natural form?
- Referenced: The opening scene of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- Why didn't Jango kill either (or both) of the Jedi, instead of Zam?
- Mentioned: What does it smell like?
- 33:38 podcast episode length.
- Obi-Wan cut off Ponda Baba's arm in minute 47 of Star Wars.
- According to Wookieepedia, it is very painful for Clawdites to change their appearance. Although most shapeshifters were unable to change their mass, Zam was one of the few to figure that trick out.
- Zam's speeder was a Koro-2 all-environment Exodrive airspeeder.
- Steele: Yeah we [Australians] have all your sayings. We're very Americanized. We have your sayings, we have your Jimmy Smits. We have everything. Alex: Keep your hands off my Jimmy Smits.
- Pete: We're not shape-shifting frogs ourselves, so we don't– Alex: Well... Pete: At least, as far as I know.
- Pete: At least the building didn't burp.
- Alex: She's speaking Huttese? Is that the only language anyone speaks in this stupid galaxy?!