Attack of the Clones Minute 67: Remember That Time You Peed Your Pants?
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 67)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 14th, 2017 - Happy Valentine's day!
Anakin and Watto go into the shop.
- Starts with Anakin asking Watto if he knows where Shmi is, and ends with Jango preparing a few surprises for Obi-Wan.
- Comical pit droid action.
- Watto's final on-screen minute.
- Cool action shot of Slave I.
- Tatooine geography. Connections to the Original Trilogy.
- "Kenobi" and other potential future anthology films.
- Watto's record keeping. Mentioned: Shmi.
- We hope we see Watto again in future movies.
- Anakin finding excuses to come to Tatooine to see his mom.
- Madison is not on board with Hayden Christiansen's acting.
- Ring theory: Slave I follows a ship out of an asteroid field in ESB, and is being followed by another ship into an asteroid field in this movie.
- Slave I design.
- Other cool ship designs.
- Boba Fett always wearing his helmet.
- Jango and Boba having a father-son moment.
- Would you want to raise a clone of yourself? No, unless you needed an army.
- There aren't a lot of positive parental relationships in Star Wars, so Jango and Boba are a rarity.
- What's your favorite helmet?
- Madison loves Boba Fett's.
- Pete's is Gold Leader's.
- Alex likes Vader's helmet in ANH
- Madison also likes the classic Trilogy stormtrooper helmet.
- Mentioned: SWM:WE.
- Support the show: Fill out the Wondery survey if you've heard the recent ads.
- 28:34 podcast episode length.
- According to Wookieepedia, Toydarians could live up to 91 standard years, so it is theoretically possible that he and Luke could have crossed paths at some point.
- Madison: It breaks my heart to see Jabba the Hutt not looking like he's supposed to.
- Pete: (as Watto) <breaking the fourth wall> More Star Wars!
- Pete: Boba, bring me my serious bounty hunter hat.