Attack of the Clones Minute 99: Popeye
(Redirected from Attack of the Clones 99)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 30th, 2017
Anakin reaches for his lightsaber.
- Starts with Padmé disappearing from view as the conveyor belt rolls her away, and ends with C-3PO being judgmental about the factory and calling it perverse.
- Droid Tales has a great parody of this minute.
- This is unlike anything else in any of the trilogies.
- Originally, none of this was in the script. In the original script, that same space was empty. The droid factory scenes were added to compensate for the more static scenes preceding them.
- The only reason the movie gets away with a character being smashed to death is that it is an insect-like Geonosian.
- Pete is cut off by Josh just before being able to make a reference.
- Popeye or C-3PO?
- Josh recounts how he saw AOTC three times within 24 hours.
- 28:50 podcast episode length.
- Josh: [In Star Wars] You see Han and Leia bicker with each other in the middle of a firefight. And that works really well! So, God forbid they repeat that!
- Josh: John Williams, in this scene, is going full John-Williams! Pete: Wait, is he on the belt, too?