Attack of the Clones Minute 111: Cahoots
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 17th, 2017
Mace Windu signals, and at strategic places around the arena there are sudden flashes of light as about one hundred Jedi switch on their lightsabers.
- Starts with Mace Windu slowly making his way down the passageway to confront Dooku (aka Darth Tyranus), and ends with the battle droids pouring onto Petranaki Field to begin the battle in earnest.
- This is the beginning of this movies's equivalent of a space battle.
- It is the debut of the purple lightsaber.
- Dooku apparently sensed neither Mace Windu, nor any of the other Jedi coming (Spoilers!).
- Did all the Jedi get there by school bus (aka the "Kit Fisto Carpool")?
- What is Mace's plan at this point?
- The Jedi are like cops showing up at a party. The hard-working Geonosians just wanted to have a good time.
- Mace Windu is like a superhero in these minutes.
- 26:04 podcast episode length.
- Pete: Fett Suit Flame Thrower. That was a swing song from that... (trails off)
- Alex: Batman Arm Spikes. Pete: Batman-Brand Arm Spikes. Don't settle for less!
- Pete: Wat Tambor and his Techno Union... I saw them at Lollapalooza 3.