Attack of the Clones Minute 117: Happy Catastrophe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 25th, 2017
Gunships are descending fast through the open area in the arena ceiling. They land in a cluster around the handful of Jedi.
- Starts with Count Dooku generously offering to let the Jedi surrender, and with Yoda ordering a perimeter around the survivors to be created, it ends.
- Christopher Lee is criminally underused in this film, given his acting skills, and how interesting the character is.
- Pete has a hard time distinguishing between Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar, but succeeds thanks to their slightly different lightsabers.
- Legend has it that Irek Ismaren was the Boba Fett of the Jedi.
- It's the attack of the clones!
- The gunships are the closest we will ever come to Pete's dream of a gun shooting lightsabers.
- This may be one of the best minutes of the movie.
- It is odd that Jedi wear their "bathrobes" even in battle, except for the questionably dressed Aayla Secura.
- 44:33 podcast episode length.
- Pete: It's like renting a car. Yoda is going through all the screens, being like "No, need that, I do not...".
- Alex: The gunships are "Low-Altitude Assault Transports" also known as LAATs, or Laaaaats. David: Oh, I think they're called Imperial Walkers.