Attack of the Clones Minute 120: The Hands-On King of the Jedi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
April 28th, 2017
The gunship slows, circling over a droid gun-emplacement.
- Starts with Mace Windu shouting orders to a pilot, and ends with a clone trooper letting Yoda know that all the forward positions are advancing.
- What is Kit Fisto talking to the clone trooper about?
- The prequels are a battle against our expectations.
- The OG-9 homing spider droid has its debut. Unlike the smaller spider droids, it has no personality.
- The role of Dooku between being a part of the separatist ploy and being manipulated by Darth Sidious.
- Samuel L. Jackson vs. Christopher Lee.
- According to the Ring Theory, Yoda is General Veers.
- 31:15 podcast episode length.
- Pete: …analyze, scrutinize, and "Patronize".
- Pete: Mace Windu, the Hands-On King of the Jedi.