Attack of the Clones Minute 121: Battlestuff
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 1st, 2017
Gunship #2 skims the battlefield, firing down, deflecting answering fire from the droids.
- Starts with Yoda telling a trooper that he is very good, and ends with Poggle saying that the enemy can't find their Death Star plans.
- Blaster colors between good and evil
- The All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer would have been a more efficient vehicle to use on Hoth.
- ILM color-coded the contrails for the missiles.
- The IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tank was based on the Russian Tsar Tank.
- The identity of the Neimoidian standing next to Nute Gunray will remain a mystery forever.
- 27:12 podcast episode length.
- Pete: Didn't they spray-paint an elephant for that?
- Pete: Gilramos Libkath. Adam: I have a cousin with that name.
- Alex: Pogo the Lesser.