Attack of the Clones Minute 130: The Best of Them All
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:16, 10 June 2021 by Khailovesthispodcast (clean up, typos fixed: … → ..., ’s → 's)
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 12th, 2017
Words are insufficient to describe the range and skill of Yoda's speed and swordplay.
- Starts with Dooku demanding satisfaction - of sorts -, and ends with Dooku announcing that this is just the beginning.
- Lightsaber users are not interested in protecting their hands... including Kylo Ren.
- Yoda and Dooku were each trained to build lightsabers by a droid named Huyang, who is 25,000 years old.
- Yoda's first master was N'Kata Del Gormo.
- It would have made much more sense for Yoda to stay close to the ground when fighting Dooku.
- Pete's preferences concerning balls within balls.
- Alex's feelings about Yoda's fight:
- It is very silly.
- It is fun.
- He is glad it exists.
- If he had written AOTC, he would not have included it.
- Joe, when walking out of the theater after seeing AOTC, thought "Now, that's more like it!"
- Pete emphasizes that he did not say "That's more like it."
- Yoda's fight is the Sauron's Eye of AOTC.
- Ahmed Best was heavily involved in the choreography of the fight scene.
- Joe insists that Rouge One does not belong on the same list as the Skywalker Saga movies.
- 35:41 podcast episode length.
- Pete: ...analyze, scrutinize, and crudely materialize.
- Joe: By the way, I want to say, I know people hate it when we talk about the toys... so I am not going to.