Attack of the Clones Minute 135: Cat Paintings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 19th, 2017
The sky above is thick with transports. Clone troops march and board the ships.
- Starts with the titular clones assembling as the sun sets, and ends as the sun continues to set on Naboo for the wedding of "An" and "Mé".
- The clone ships measure a bit over on Enterprise, each.
- How do the clone ships generate lift?
- Palpatine's gang on the balcony, including Gume Saam
- The dedication of the grand army
- Space Jimmy Smits turns into a potted plant.
- 28:36 podcast episode length.
- Stuart: We need extra landspeeders to fly this giant metal space pizza out of the planet!
- Pete: You wanted to hear Anakin's vows? Stuart: Uh-huh. Alex: 'You're better than sand.' Pete: 'I promise to love you more than sand.'