Attack of the Clones Minute 136: 3/R
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 22nd, 2017
In a rose-covered arbor overlooking the sparkling late, Anakin and Padmé stand before a Naboo holy man.
- Starts with the end of the wedding, and ends with the credit for screenplay.
- There may be a surprise guest on this episode.
- On an unrelated note, AOTC Minute was a terrible mistake!
- The Pontifex of the Brotherhood of Cognizance
- The Naboobian hoops one has to jump through to get married:
- Shun the Gungans
- Use aliases
- No communications disruptions during the ceremony
- One member of the couple has to have murdered children
- Approval by the committee is required
- Artoo and Threepio are the only guests who did not stay away.
- First shot of Anakin's robot hand (ARH)
- Anakin has at least six different hands over time, according to Legends
- Final new Padmé outfit, bringing the grand total to 13 outfits
- 35:23 podcast episode length.
- Pete: Now, that's Padre!
- Guest: I used to live with a guy who did IT for Lego. Pete: That's a bounty hunter droid, right? IT-4-LEGO.