Attack of the Clones Minute 142: Memoirs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
May 30th, 2017
End credits, part 6
- Starts with the credits for the Foley editors, and ends with the encouragement to visit the official website.
- Noteworthy filming locations:
- Lake Como
- Elstree Studios
- Ealing Studios
- Noteworthy sound recording location: Abbey Road Studios
- Special thanks
- As of May 2017, this is the only Star Wars movie without the noise of Darth Vader breathing.
- Three ways to improve the movie, according to Alex
- The dialogue
- Keeping Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padmé together
- A stronger story arc for Padmé
- 21:31 podcast episode length.