Attack of the Clones Minute 29: Showin' off Mad Skillz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
December 22nd, 2016
Anakin backs away as Padmé turns and goes back to her packing.
- Anakin's "It's worse!" 😣😭
- Anakin is showing off.
- Second time "The Trials" are mentioned (and first time for this movie).
- More cut dialogue: "Don't call me 'Ani'"
- More work needs to be done establishing the Anakin-Padmé relationship
- What is she actually feeling in this scene? She's packing up her whole life because someone is trying to kill her, and her he is whining.
- Why don't her servants/handmaidens pack for her? Dormé is right there.
- Referenced: "Bewitched" TV series.
- More of Yoda superlative.
- What kind of power does Master Windu that Anakin is referring to?
- Portman and Christensen had "good chemistry" during their auditions. What happened? Whose fault was it?
- Portman had a hard time finding work after doing these movies.
Crystal shares her AOTC memories. She skipped school. Her teacher got wind of it, and tried to rat het out, but her mom was totally cool with it. She didn't like it as much as Phantom Menace. She was disappointed by what the clones turned out to be. She liked Yoda's fight. She complains about the Prequels, but they are still Star Wars, and she defends them.
- Will they remake the Prequels? Should they?
- Pete says he'll do it.
- 29:28 podcast episode length.
- Natalie Portman starred in Thor and Thor: The Dark World (but at the time of this recording is not scheduled to appear in Thor: Ragnarok). Both her character from Thor and Pepper Potts from the Iron Man films were name-dropped in Avengers: Age of Ultron but do not appear on screen.
- Ever since they began their coverage of The Naboo Movie, the Hosts have more or less stopped saying "Spoilers".
- Crystal: I have in my notes: "Sassy sassy, packy packy."
- Crystal: I can go to, like, Japan, but that's not... not going to Coruscant.