Attack of the Clones Minute 63: Metal Mushroom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
February 8th, 2017
Locked together, OBI-WAN and JANGO FETT plummet down toward the raging ocean.
- Starts with Jango dragging Obi-Wan, and ends with Jango laboriously climbing his way back up the Metal Mushroom.
- Jango's jetpack flies off.
- Fetts and jetpacks.
- Boba Fett tatoos.
- Referenced: Weird Al Yankovic's "Another Tattoo".
- Jango pushes the "kill Obi-Wan button". Why didn't he try that first?
- Referenced: Ra's al Ghul and The League of Shadows from the Batman comics.
- Jango could have used the arm blades earlier when they were hand-to-hand fighting or when they were tied to each other.
- Boba Fett is the chronically accident-prone Mr. Magoo; Jango is Inspector Gadget.
- Ring theory: Luke swings on a rope and does flips in Empire around these minutes.
- The physics of the situation.
- Big Fish, and horrible fish puns.
- What if Obi-Wan already was a cyborg?
- When you go to Jedi Heaven, you get all your parts back and you get to choose your age.
- Special vs. theatrical edition Anakin Force ghosts.
- Mentioned, Scaramanga, The Man with the Golden Gun, James Bonding.
- Ralph very thoroughly ranks the Star Wars movies.
- Support SWM on Patreon!
- 23:46 podcast episode length.
- The titular golden gun used Dumdum rounds, soft or hollow-pointed bullets designed to expand upon impact, causing a bigger wound and expending more energy in the body of the target.
- Regular bullets, normally being made of lead, are poisonous to humans. The golden gun's bullets, which were 23 carat gold, were actually less toxic than normal bullets.
- Tom Baker, who voiced "The Bendu" on Star Wars Rebels is better known as the fourth Doctor from "Dr. Who".
- Asterios: You better gosh darn believe I am!
- Asterios: Obi-Wan's like, "I'm gonna kill us both."
- Ralph: They're the "anti-ferro-fungal-falling" fins.
- Asterios: (as Jango) I got a rule: I'm only allowed to use every gadget I got once.
- Ralph: (as Jango as Inspector Gadget) Whoa! Sliding down the thing. Go-go Gadget Batman arm! (normal voice) And it's, like, to no avail. I'm not going anywhere with this. Somebody, bail me out Alex!
- Alex: (à la TR-8R) TRAITOR.
- Both Alex and Pete: House's butt?