Attack of the Clones Minute 83: Voice Mails
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 8th, 2017
OBI-WAN comes running back to his ship and climbs into the cockpit.
- Starts off with Obi trying to contact Ani via R4 radio and ends with R2 fiddling with a radio.
- This week is a pretty decent part of the movie.
- Obi-Wan is using the 'find my friends app'.
- He gives up on reaching Anakin really quickly.
- Conversation (continued from yesterday) about Yoda checking his voice mails) and getting caught up on the events of the previous films.
- The Star Wars-themed land at Disney.
- Criticism of the backgrounds. It's very "Sears photo studio".
- No one is acting with anyone.
- Ahmed Best vs. Andy Serkis.
- What droid would you want?
- Theories on George Lucas as a filmmaker. He's a technician first.
- "Flow" bi-Wan Kenobi. Obi's hair in all the movies.
- Anakin's hair is a bummer.
- Paul's theory that Artoo is a dummy. He's very impulse-based.
- Does Artoo recognize Yoda in Empire?
- Support the show: Rate and Review on iTunes and follow on Twitter.
- 21:38 podcast episode length.
- Pete has expressed his enthusiasm for widespread video voicemails on a number of occasions.
- The Star Wars land and the Carousel of Progress are both concurrently located at the Disney Magic Kingdom theme parks.
- Alex, we don't know if you knew this, but the term "gypped" is actually a racial slur against the Romani people (also known as gypsies).
- This is the 617th episode in the main feed.
- Pete: she's like a weird mermaid; that the top is a droid and the bottom is a spaceship.
- Paul: How'd you get it to go backwards? Pete: I'm a magician.