Attack of the Clones Minute 98: Walking Through the Dorm Room
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
March 29th, 2017
They start forward. As they pass, the surface of the pillars seems to pulse slowly and move.
- Starts with C-3PO declaring that he is in charge, and ends with Padmé falling from a platform into the droid factory.
- Ways in which C-3PO is (not) like Bob Newhart
- Ways in which C-3PO is like a child
- Josh would want a medical droid, and definitely not a droid with a prickly personality like K-2SO.
- Does Anakin sense the Geonosians?
- The controversial design and behavior of the Geonosians
- Is the droid factory the beginning of the lax safety regulations that carry over into the Original Trilogy
- 24:40 podcast episode length.
- Pete: So, you're saying that the sound design in Star Wars is good, huh? Josh: It's a stretch. Pete: We'll write that down... Josh: Wait, let me check some of these other movies... It seems to check out!
- Alex: This is going to sound dangerously close to a compliment, but [the Geonosians] do have almost, like, a Harryhausen skeleton kind of quality to them.
- Josh: Blue-gray was one of the lesser-known Ewoks.