Jedi Minute 111: Doin' Han Solo Stuff
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 8th, 2015
As the door to the bunker opens and the Imperial troops rush out, they’re surprised to find themselves surrounded by Rebels, their weapons pointed at them.
- Starts with Lando giving orders to various pilots, and ends with Darth Vader looking for Luke in the Emperor's crawlspace.
- TIE interceptors.
- Meredith specifically asked for Endor minutes.
- Pilot confusion.
- Mentioned: Cut footage of Rebel pilots.
- The (at that point) unnamed military-centric Gareth Edwards Star Wars anthology film.
- The medical frigate and the Imperial Star Destroyers slugging it out like old-timey ships.
- 34:28 podcast episode length.
- Cold open: Cute hotline call from John and Vivian in NM.
- What system of measurement uses ".06"?
- Sorry Pete, two members of the Skywalker fault appear in Rogue One.
- Alex: Are you questioning my knowledge of medical frigates?!
- Pete: (radio serial voice) Battle at the edge of space!