Jedi Minute 113: Good Dark Side Stuff
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
June 10th, 2015
Luke ignites his lightsaber and screams in anger, rushing at his father with a frenzy we have not seen before.
- Starts with Vader suggesting that Luke's sister could maybe be turned to the Dark side, and ends with Sheev saying "your hate has made you powerful."
- The action is moving from right to left. Mirror image of the fight from Empire.
- Another gantry.
- Vader says "Bah!" again.
- As previewed yesterday, Luke flips out.
- Luke is tapping into the Dark side and getting stronger, whereas Vader is conflicted; the Emperor was right.
- Recreating the lightsaber duel from Cloud City.
- Death Star interior design.
- Does Vader trip on his cape here? What a way to lose a fight.
- Comparing this fight choreography to that of the Prequels.
- 25:52 podcast episode length.
- Cold open: plug for http://starwarsminute.com/patreon and additional premia for Patreon supporters.
- Unfortunately the sticker program was discontinued in January of 2019, but Star Wars Minute: Week in Review was started concurrently, partially to make up for this.
- The snaggletooth interior designer from Bespin was named Wiorkettle.
- Isadora Duncan was a dancer who famously was killed when her scarf caught in the axle of her car.