Jedi Minute 130: Half a Billion Dollars
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Previous Minute||Next Minute→|
July 3rd, 2015
Part III of the closing credits.
- A whole 'nother episode of credits.
- Starts with the credit for decor and lettering artist Bob Walker and ends with the credits for still photographers Albert Clark and Ralph Nelson Jr.
- Closing the show early.
- Good names
- Dolly grip Chunky Huse.
- Location accountants Diane Dankwardt and Pinki Ragan.
- Studio transportation manager Mark La Bonge.
- Sail coordinators.
- Union rules say that have to have a rigging supervisor to rig the sails.
- Commodore Chrysler.
- Two Peters
- Peter Ronzani, armature designer. Created and designed ED-209 from RoboCop.
- Peter Dawson, effects technician.
- IMDb's rankings of the Star Wars movies.
- Chris' top 5 movies of all time.
- IMDb: 5, 4, 6, 3, 2, 1.
- The movie's box office (half a billion dollars) over its budget.
- Comparison with Ghostbusters. Mentioned: Hardware Wars.
- The Star Wars role-playing game. Mentioned: the dark time.
- Referenced: Meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything
- Star Wars video games.
- Lego Star Wars.
- Chris will be back this weekend, and on Monday!
- Malakili and the Rancor.
- Alex's love of Pugs.
- Very smooth segue to plugging the weekend show. Shoutouts to Paul Scheer and Paul Rust.
- 24:51 podcast episode length.
- As of early 2020, there was not yet a Legally Blonde Minute podcast.
- Although other guests have come back on Saturday (for Star Wars Minute: Week In Review) after a full week of the main show, this is the first and only time a guest has stayed the entire weekend to return to the show the following week.
- Pete: ...analyze, scrutinize, and special effects supervise...
- Chris: This is a terrible conversation. It's like telling somebody "I had a dream last night..."
- Chris: (on their decision to cover the Prequels) You guys are making a terrible mistake...